We invest with discipline, patience and long-term vision in things that can materialize and grow over time.
Our Protect & Prosper approach attempts to reduce volatility and minimize loss during difficult market conditions and to seize opportunity when the market is thriving.
Our goal is steady long-term growth. We don’t believe in playing with people’s livelihoods.
- Organizing and simplifying complex financial situations
- Maximizing investment returns within appropriate risk levels
- Increasing retirement savings
- Developing cash-flow models for retirement
- Minimizing taxes
- Saving and paying for college
- Reviewing executive compensation plans
- Evaluating and obtaining quality health and life insurance
- Creating estate plans to protect and pass on your wealth to future generations
Our goal is to provide simple action plans that help our investors make better financial choices.
We are currently using National Financial Services (NFS), a Fidelity Investments company, to hold our clients accounts in safe custody, to produce our investors monthly account statements, and to process our transactions.
Fidelity Investments is one of the world’s largest providers of financial services. Founded in 1946, the firm is a leading provider of investment management, retirement planning, portfolio guidance, brokerage, benefits outsourcing, and many other financial products and services to more than 20 million individuals and institutions, as well as through 5,000 financial intermediary firms. For more information about Fidelity Investments, visit Fidelity.com.